My Bike

My Bike

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Turned it Around...and an Update on the Solo Seat

Turned the bike around today.  This is the first time I've actually had a good look at the shifter side of it.  I decided to be optimistic and turn it in preparation for that first ride, despite the forecast calling for snow (again) in a couple of days.  Heard on the radio this morning that on this day last year the temperature was 18 degrees Celsius (vs 2 degrees today).



Solo Seat Update: Turns out the dealership from which I bought my bike has a Vaquero on the floor;  I'll go and take a look at it one of these days.  I also found out, from another rider who put the Vaquero seat on his Voyager, that the OEM Kawasaki gel seat for the Vaquero is almost 1/2 the price of the stock seat assembly.  That's sounding much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment